Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Lights at Temple Square











We have the privilege of living close enough that we can go up town and see the amazing lights at Temple Square. This year we rode the trax up with Shawn's Mom and Dad. On our way up we saw the Bell family from Sandpoint. What a small world. Then while we were walking through looking at the lights I heard a voice calling my name. It was Sam Hiatt from Sanpoint too. It was a good night to see the lights. Both kids fell asleep on our way home. What a beautiful world we live in.

6 comments:

bullochfamily1 said...

how much fun! we love to go to the temple, and our kids end up alseep on the train. well I hope you had a great christmas ans we need to get togather soon love ya tons
hol

Bonster said...

Helloooooooo Anna!! I'm so glad you have a blog...I seriously was just thinking about you the other day. For the life of me I'm not sure what I was wondering besides "hmmm, I wonder how Anna is!"
Anyway, hope your Christmas was a rockin one, give our blog a checkout!
Love Bon P.

Bonster said...

oops...ours is called 'Living the Dream' and there is a link to it thru Bonster, or thru Liz's blog!

Jen said...

Love the pix! Glad to see you're doing well. Seriously, as close as we live, we need to get together more often.

Ben and Diana Hull said...

Hey you, I am glad to see that you have a blog. How is everything going? Love ya

Loughmiller's said...

I am so glad I came across your blog. I heard you were back in Utah again. It will be fun to see what your family is up to. Take care!

Erin Loutz.
My blog is private, but if you want to see it, my email is Erinbear25@hotmail.com

slide show from Bear Lake