Sunday, January 4, 2009

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

We had a very interesting Christmas this year. There was a huge snow storm and Shawn and I both have to remove snow with our jobs. Shawn was called out to plow at 5:00 in the morning. He got to come home for an hour and we opened presents and had breakfast and then back to work. He put in 18 hours Christmas day. I had to do snow removal here at the apartments so that was kinda lame. After I was done the kids and I went to the $ movie and saw High School Musical 3. It was fun. Santa spoiled the kids. Good thing for Santa 'cause for some reason at Christmas we are just always strapped for cash. :-) New Years came with another snow storm, so again out to push and plow. New Year's Eve was fun we went to Shawn's mom and dad's and had a sleepover with all the cousins. Played games and got bruised up playing spoons. :-) We are all ready for the kids so go back to school tomorrow. It will be nice to get back into the regular life routine again.

3 comments:

Lydia and Adam said...

Anna...I didn't know you were in Utah!!! Your family looks great! Hope you had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! Check out my blog....you can get the address from Liz's blog!

bullochfamily1 said...

hey you, happy belated birthday, I feel so stupied for not calling and i blame it on my pregnancy, this is the first year that I forgot. Iam sooooo sorry. I would love to go to lunch call me and let me know what your schedule is like, I am pretty opened as long as were back by 2:30pm cause les leaves for work! hope you had a great b-day
lov ya tons
holly:)

Mike, Julie and Braden said...

Yes that was a big storm on Christmas! I was out shoveling and plowing for hours as well, but didn't get paid for it. The snow plow skipped our street and you couldn't get in or out without a 4x4. Hope things are going well for you. -Mike

slide show from Bear Lake