Friday, January 23, 2009

Baptism Plans

Well, Lexi will be turning eight on the 12th of February. We have been able to make special arrangements so Grandma and Grandpa Marks can come down from Sandpoint. She will be baptized at 9:00 on Saturday the 14th. I think it will be a perfect day. Lexi has such a big heart and what a better day than Valentine's to be baptized on? We are so proud of her. The other night she was talking to her cousin Kassidy, who was just recently baptized, and she asked if it felt fresh when she came out of the water. It was so cute. I remember feeling fresh and clean when I was baptized.

4 comments:

bullochfamily1 said...

wow, I can't believe she is already 8, what a special day to be baptised on. We would love to come. I just had Zach baptism review and he will be baptized on oct 10, how fast time flies hope everything is going good, we still need to do lunch
love ya
holly:)

Bonster said...

That is so cool! What a wonderful day to look forward too!

Lydia and Adam said...

I can not believe she is already 8! Where does time go? Your family is so beautiful Anna...though why wouldn't it be :)

Holbrook's said...

Crazy! I can't believe how fast time flies! Ok so here is a little confession...I think I am a closet Britney Spears fan...When I get on your blog I always turn on the "Womanizer" song...I LOVE IT!!!

slide show from Bear Lake