Thursday, December 18, 2008

Biggest Loser

I am starting a new journey in my life. From January 6th to April 7th, I will be competing in a biggest loser competition hosted by Sherylee and Kristina. I am very much looking forward to changing my life. I think the hardest thing about doing this is going to be forcing myself to stick to the schedule I create for myself with my eating and exercise plan. I know I can do this and it will require a great deal of self control. I am going to start simply by "Practicing" to follow my plan. I think there is a substantial amount of power that comes from practicing. Just like when I learned to play the piano. Back then I had to practice for 30 minutes a day. I don't see any reason why I can't practice 30 minutes a day now. I will be reporting my progress as the time goes. I have a great support group at home, at work, and also with the other people who will be participating in this competition.

2 comments:

Holbrook's said...

Anna that is awesome! I think you are really brave! I have been trying to lose some weight and nothing helps more than a good support group! I have been using a book called the "Fat Flush Plan" I really like it...I mean I like the results...I don't necessarily like giving up my pasta!!

Anna said...

I'm a little scared, but it is going to be a good thing. I'll have to check that book out. Good luck!

slide show from Bear Lake